Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Work from Stash and One BAP for 2009, Week Thirty-Four

Back in January 2008, this is what my collage of San-Man Original "snowmen" looked like. So far, it consists of the following charts:"Carrot Snow", "Lilac Snow", "Luck Snow", and "Could It Bee Snowing" (although beads and buttons are still to be applied) with "Summer Snow" in progress:


And this is what it looked like after one day of stitching with white this past week on "Summer Snow". I know - you can barely see it but it's there...


I had picked this piece up to have something to do while I waited for "Walking to Town" to dry after washing it in an attempt (only partly successful) to remove the marks made by my Q-snaps on the navy Aida. Once dried, I started on backstitching:



Maybe one more week? After backstitching, there is the beading. And then back to my San-Man snowmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment