Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back to Basics and Learn a New Technique, Week Twenty-eight

As I was stitching the gray shadow at the bottom, I found an error! GASP! 2 stitches off in the blue window on the right! AAACK! Somehow, I miscounted AWFULLY near the top right a one of those little gray shadows to the side turned up the first goof. Have no clue where the second is but by the time I reached the middle, I was off two...

This is a kit and there isn't any spare thread so ripping out THAT much of a design is unlikely… Fudge time. But it put me off stitching for three days --- finally started back up on Saturday with a plan. Luckily, the piece has a wonky feel so fudging shouldn't make it look too odd.

You'd think with something this small, I could do it error free. No, not even with a small piece. DRAT! I need to count better, double check more often --- and read the instructions! What fun is THAT? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment