Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back to Basics and Learn a New Technique, Week Forty-five

Only one day of "stitching" this week - beading on Witches Wheel. This will be slow... five colors of beads and LOTS of places where beads form major free-hand motifs! And some will HAVE to be done "in hand" because I don't have q-snaps or a hoop large enough to allow the entire working area to be available.

Don't know if you can see the beading on this at all --- royal orchid and some citron so far, but they do catch the light.

I found the fabric and beads I want to use for my October bead Journal Project too --- when I finish Witches Wheel, I guess! And of course, there are taxes to work on *and* a web site for my cruise photos... Where will I find the time to catch up?

1 comment:

  1. Looks really great!!! I saw the fabric for this live in person this weekend - going to HAVE to get it, now :)

    Caught up? What's that?

    ReplyDelete