Monday, September 2, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Thirty-Five


I buckled down this week and tackled more WIPs which were tending to becoming UFOs...

I completed the Take a Stitch Tuesday stitch.

I kitted up the Crazy Quilt Journal Block for September: 



I assembled the block for "Bling it On", the quilt retreat: 


I stitched on "Midnight Garden" (only eight more border blocks to stitch in the two blues): 



and I completed the June BJP butterfly: 



Yet I'm still woefully behind... 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging needs batting, backing and binding; the July, August and September BJP butterflies need to be kitted up and beaded; the September Crazy Quilt Journal block needs to be embellished as does the the "Bling it On" block; "Midnight Garden" has those eight border blocks to stitch and then bead;  the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) has only been printed out with fabric selected and threads pulled and the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry have only been printed, not even read! I'm hoping that, with Septembebr 14 being a quilt guild work day, that I'll get SOME of this done but I fear catch-up is highly unlikely in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment