Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Thirteen

Wondering if week 13 is unlucky... It was for my alma mater's women's basketball team when they got beaten by Rutgers Monday night. And of course, since it was a home game, I HAD to go so that was a night I couldn't stitch... Add in a couple of deaths of friends and, yes, week 13 wasn't a totally good week!

But I did squeeze in stitching in the odd moments and here is what I accomplished!

Band seven for the "Mystery Band Sampler" (here is a photo of bands 1 - 7):


The basic block for the April Crazy Quilt Journal Project:



One color and a start on a second in "Reloaded" (I would have been further along but I had to rip out two of the lighter green patches when I discovered I had stitched the crosses in the wrong direction! AAACK!):




I have three sympathy cards to make - time away from stitching. Two mornings (EARLY mornings, Thursday and Friday) on the telephone banks for the local NPR station and a play at the University Saturday night will further cut into stitching time. And since the TAST for this week is in (two more stitches) and I have a Bead Journal ATC ornament to begin (it's sketched out and the beads have been selected but otherwise...), but I am anxiously awaiting paperwork from our accountant re income taxes so...it looks like week fourteen is going to be a slim stitching week as well. Oh well, life does sometime interfere!

No comments:

Post a Comment