Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week Thirty-six, September 10, 2015

Well, I was right --- three days of husband's high school reunion followed by an overnight house guest from his working past and the entire weekend was shot as far as stitchery was concerned. I ate too much, slept too little and have a roaring sinus headache as a result!

I did squeeze in a few stitches early in the week on the placement outline for "Return" (shown here on the right):



and last night on "Roll Your Own" but that's about it. Here's how far I got on the outline for "Revenge":



As fast as these outlines are going, I'm strongly tempted to finish tall three before starting the color fill, but... a little bird sits next to my ear asking if I really want to keep hooping and un-hooping that huge piece of fabric for each mandala and each color --- that's three mandalas  x 12 colors over however long it takes to finish this thing, not counting hooping at the beginning of each day and un-hooping at the end. Hmmmm....


I really have to get out the September Crazy Quilt/Bead Journal block and get cracking on it... and tonight is quilt guild meeting and Saturday is volunteering at the library book sale, so RYO will go back into it's project back for at least a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment