Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quilting Report

More fabric used for the  quilt guild "row of the month" challenge ( I decided to make two quilts from this pattern so if I do finish, I will be able to fulfill "donate two" requirement of belonging to the guild!). Still haven't found the courage to fire up the sewing machine and start stitching, though... Maybe today (she says, hopefully)!

Oh, and I purchased four different solids in hopes that ONE of them would go with my hoped-for Chinese Coin quilt, for the guild's Unstarted Quilt Project... All four will work so I now have material for sashing, borders *and* backing!  Woo Hoo! Now, to cut... and to piece.

Stash report:

Used this Week:  0.9yards
Used year to Date: 1.3 yards
Added this Week: 12 yards
Added Year to Date: 12 yards
Net Used for 2010:  -10.7 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment