Thursday, April 1, 2010

Back to Basics and Learn a New Technique, Week Thirteen

Nothing to show today since Garden Sampler is finished. I need to decide: will it be an Ink Circles chart (I have the fabric but need to pull the floss for two of them), a UFO (I still have a few long-term UFOs in my cabinet) or that Just Cross Stitch Alphabet Sampler that I stitched the letter "M" from (I have the fabric and the floss already pulled). Or maybe something altogether new... Hmmmm!

Of course, I COULD cut the fabric for the guild mystery quilt or even my Unstarted Quilt Project. To say nothing of actually stitch some of the blocks together... But that means I need to spend time in my basement craft room and it is so beautiful outside...

And I NEED to finish the March BJP and plan the one for April. It is April 1, after all!

A quandary!

No comments:

Post a Comment