Sunday, August 21, 2011

Two of the "bonus" Bargello pieces complete



This one was called "Lightening Strike" and was stitched with three shades of wool: DMC 7768, DMC 7387 and Paragon 46. It looks a little "plain" but I think when it is finished and edged with cording, it will perk up a bit!


This one was called "Diagonal Wave" and I stitched it with Stranded by the Sea's Ocean Deep (#203) and DMC 964. Was afraid I'd run out of the Ocean Deep but it was one of the ONLY Stranded by the Sea threads I had two of! Luckily, i didn't have to resort to the second bobbin!.

The third, and last bonus, called Bargello Surprise, is in the works...and except for the metallic ribbon called for (I substituted Kreinik Cable instead), I had ALL the threads used in the model. Quelle surprise! LOL

1 comment: