Monday, May 13, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Nineteen


To be honest, I can't think what I did this week:

 - The concert/luncheon with the Toledo Symphony's wind quintet was on a Tuesday, as was a post-op follow-up with my optometrist.  

- I went to quilt guild Thursday because my husband agreed to drive me (I don't trust my eyes at night quite yet so night driving was out of the questions) and I suckered and signed up for the guild retreat October 11 - 13! Oh my...

- and in payment, I helped him on Sunday pot (he dug and split), label and price over 50 hostas (and Japanese forest grass) for the upcoming Black Swamp Hosta and Daylily Society plant sale (35 or so to go...). 

Other than that...

Not one stitch. While the right eye was doing a lot better, it now had to deal with the left eye in recovery and focusing on close-up work simply wasn't in the cards. 

So I really didn't reconnect with my stitchery at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment