Monday, October 7, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Forty


2013 -  Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Forty

I made a particular attempt this week to start catching up with various deadlines so, after stitching a few days on the blackwork "Puppy Dog" - and completing the first page of fill patterns:



I kitted up and started stitching on the September 2013 Bead Journal Project butterfly:



and began embellishment of the October Crazy Quilt Journal Project block:



In addition, I started getting "go bags" together for a crafting night with my friends in Toledo (we are working through the Tim Holtz "Creative Chemistry 102" online class which starts this week) and the quilt guild retreat (which meant cutting 5.5" strips from the strip set I stitched up at quilt work day in September and pulling together all the fabrics and notions I will need for a weekend of quilting, as well as adding backing and batting to my "Bling it On!" block).

No comments:

Post a Comment