Monday, October 28, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Forty-Three


Another week and not a lot to show for it. Inability to sleep through the night and inability to stay awake during the day probably has something to do with it.

Still, I did complete this week's TAST and I stitched on "Puppy Dog", finishing the blackwork fill stitches and getting started on the backstitch embellishments:




I expect it will be done well in time to get framed so I can gift it to our Westie-owned neighbor for Christmas!

I also got together the seam embellishments for the last two blocks for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project and the fabrics and beads for the last two Bead Journal Blocks (still waiting for the delivery of those last few purple beads for the October block so I can't claim to be caught up yet...), although I have done nothing with them since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment