Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Forty-Five

A completion! "Puppy Dog" is now ready for framing!



And I started on the November block for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project: 



Of course, I had all these plans --- I'd work on that November butterfly, I'd work on that Chinese Coins quilt top, I'd work on that BJP 2010 "book", I'd work on the January challenge for quilt guild. Didn't even come close --- except for shuffling unfinished pieces around on my work table!

And I do so want to start the Roll Your Own mandalas, but that requires plotting out how to place each mandala on the fabric so it balances out and I just don't feel up to that right now, especially as it involves gridding out 32ct fabric!  Just thinking about that gives me a headache! 


Snow predicted for tonight! Winter is here! AAARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment