Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Forty-Five

I did stitch this week. Not a varied routine but I stitched and frogged and stitched and frogged on the John Clayton "Golfer - Fairway" and got all but a few stitches of the greens in page one and got started on the second green on page two. The golfer is even more apparent now:



The greens aren't the grass greens shown on the chart's cover photo --- more olive and lime green. But the background is beginning to take shape!BJP Owl is kitted, but I didn't work on either of those *or* on "Save the Stitches" or "Bride". "Golfer" was moving along so well, even if it is using blended threads in a confetti pattern (which is NOT my favorite way to stitch), so I didn't feel like switching projects. We shall see how that motivation holds up over the weekend ...




No comments:

Post a Comment