Thursday, November 6, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Forty-Four

This was the week of the nasty sinus headache/head cold. And yesterday, my first not-OTC-drugs day, I overdid it: went to husband's high school class monthly breakfast, sat in his doctor's waiting room while he had a check-up with his GP, and got a haircut. The rest of the day was wasted --- I felt almost as bad as I did a week ago. So I'm back on OTC for the nighttime and hoping to recoup those losses by the weekend.

Very hard to focus when your whole face hurts. Still, I did attempt (with significant frogging) the green stitching for the John Clayton Golfer - Fairway:



At least you can make out that there is a golfer there!


Otherwise, this was a no-go week for stitchery.  I doubt next week will be much better. Blechh! But one can always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment