Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Fifty-One

Thanks to International Hermit and Stitch Weekend for December, I finally got in some stitchery! 

I sat down at the sewing machine and stitched together the last three blocks of my 2014 Crazy Quilt Journal Project:



All it needs now is a border (or two, quilting and binding! Yeah, right, ALL it needs! LOL I have two other tops in the same stage of assembly --- requiring borders, quilting and binding. Think I'll get them done before the end of the year? Not likely! But at least I made some progress.

I also stitched a tractor motif on the 18-ct Aida bib of a Charles Craft Plush Pet teddy which I got as  a freebie in an order of floss from the DMC store:


This teddy is a before-birth gift for a new great nephew, due in February...

And finally, a completion! The November Bead Journal Project owl:



Only the December one to go! Woo Hoo!


Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and a Blessed Kwanzaa to everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment