Wednesday, December 3, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Forty-Eight

Pretty pathetic stitching week this week!

Thursday was all caught up in cooking for (and cleaning up after) the family Thanksgiving gathering.

Friday was the last home game of the season for our alma mater and we had tickets in the President's Box! Great view of a wonderful first quarter and three dismal quarters after that.

Saturday and Sunday, my friend Mary came down for a crafting weekend and I spent all my time either straightening up, sorting, purging or completing two outstanding papercrafting projects (you can see the latter on my blog Carol Stamps ....).

Monday was more cleaning and then an eye appointment which pretty much wiped out any chance of stitchery (I have enough trouble seeing the holes in the fabric without blurry eyes!).

Tuesday was Girls' Night Out and a late dinner at Chili's...

So, while a busy week, not a single stitch was made!




No comments:

Post a Comment