Thursday, January 29, 2015

A belated wrap-up. Weeks Two through Four, January 15 - 29, 2015 and International Hermit and Stitch Weekend January 16 - 18, 2015

It's been a while and I really can't remember when all was going on in week two, except that we were prepping for a two-week cruise. So the little stitchery I accomplished was pre-January 10: some more color into "Brides":



I did pack my travel projects ("Biltmore" and "Palm Tree Elegance") but never opened them... the trip didn't leave a lot of spare time and what time there was, I was either reading or sick as a dog; still am, for that matter, and I can't see doing a lot of stitchery while I have this sinus headache, cough and tummy issues so... And so I also have nothing to report for the first IHSW of 2015!

Week five is likely to be a bust as well. I just don't feel well enough to focus on needlework. There goes any semblance of keeping up with deadlines (Crazy Quilt Journal Project or Bead Journal Project) let a lone making progress on the Roll Your Own Mandalas or the Save Your Stitches pieces. 

So I'll leave you with some cruise highlights:

View from hotel veranda, Papeete, January 12 AM


Hotel Room, Moorea, January 12 - 14

Moorea, Opunohu Bay, January 13


Bora Bora, January 19 - 21


Bora Bora pare shop, January 20


Raiatea, The Sacred Island, January 22, 2015



and finish with a little eye-candy (just two of the baggage handlers at the Intercontinental Resort and Spa, Papeete, Tahiti - a great way to arrive, but not enough to tempt me to ever take that flight, ever again!):



No comments:

Post a Comment