Friday, May 1, 2015

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, April 17 - 19 (andWeeks Sixteen, April 23, 2015 and Seventeen, April 30, 2015)

Perhaps you can tell from the title, but two weeks have passed and I still have that sinus infection and nasty recurring cough. Not something I can stitch with. So I missed IHSW altogether (I was at my sickest then) and didn't get in a single stitch during all of weeks Sixteen and Seventeen of this year. So sad...

So, to pass the time, some photos of my husband's garden! The daffs are past their prime but the tulips are in full bloom:



the Rhodies are blooming by the lake:



and the dogwood and redbud trees are just starting to blossom:





High temps for the first week of May are all supposed to be in the seventies! Spring --- maybe even summer --- is definitely here!


No, to get my stitching mojo back. Hmmm, how long will this cough and general malaise last, do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment