Thursday, February 4, 2016

Week Five , February 4, 2016

Given that I only stitched one night on “Rematch”, I didn’t do too badly in terms of progress on the outline. I really only have one page to go before I start on the color fill…




I will probably switch to my traveling pieces in the next few weeks though…The fact that I can only brig myself for stitch occasionally on this means that I am tiring of the piece and need a break. There is  one small Aida piece in my traveling bag (“Biltmore”) and my needlepoint “Palm Tree Elegance”. Maybe some change of pace will bring back my mojo.

Meanwhile, the garbage man is now here and I need to retrieve our can from the street - with the high winds we are having, it will blow away if I don’t!


Happy February everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment