Thursday, May 19, 2016

Week Twenty, May 19, 2016

Strange as it may seem, even with four days totally messed up by colonoscopy prep and procedure (my tummy was not happy with either - I know, too much information), I did manage to finish “Rematch”!



Here is what ”Roll Your Own” looks like now with only one mandala left!



Only one more doctor’s appointment (on the 31st) and some hassle with insurance over my sprained ankle (you don’t want to know what I think of insurance companies right now) so I should be able to make some decent progress in the next week. I’m sorely tempted to start something new and totally different but I will try to resist the impulse and keep plugging’ on (to quote Sir Winston Churchill as often written in the series of historical mysteries I am reading now by Susan Elia MacNeal).


No comments:

Post a Comment