Monday, August 28, 2017

WIPocalypse 2017 - July check-in

It's that time again, and I still haven't a thing to report on the stitchery front. My wrist is better but the hand cramps if I try to hold on to my Snaps for any length of time. Still I will preservere!

This month's discussion topic is: "What are your oldest and your newest WIPs?"

Well the answer to that all depends on what you call a WIP! I'm going to arbitrarily define WIPs as what I was working on when I had to stop stitching and here are the photos:

​Oldest: Plan Tree Elegance, my needlepoint traveling project which was started on a cruise (I think in the fall of 2011 but I'm not really sure). My earliest photo online is July 2014 and the last stitches were taken on a road trip in July, 2016.

My most recent WIP was started in October, 2016, intended as a first anniversary gift for my niece but, broken wrist got in the way and it was last reported on in February, 2017.
As to whether these will maintain their status as WIPS or revert to UFOs, that is anyone's guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment