Thursday, October 6, 2011

Part two of October's Bargello Club

Ms. Perry named it "Daffodil Box" because she was going to use it in a box lid, and her example was one motif deeper and three wider than mine. I cut it down to fit the one piece of 18ct canvas I had left...


Shopping my thread stash again, I used Carrie's Creation "Jade Tree" for the green outlines and six shades each of DMC yellow ( 307, 444, 445, 726, 727, 728) and DMC orange ( 352, 352, 353, 720, 721, 722) as well as DMC white to create the daffodils!

She referenced one more "abstract" bargello pattern in her instructions so I'm off to find that one and print it and kit it out... Ooops --- maybe not! The printer, the marvelous wireless printer that replaced my dodgy cabled one, is NOT connecting! It will not print! Have no clue why! And of course, no more cabled printer so... it's either email the instructions to DH and have him print them or wait and see if he can fix it... AAARGH! A few hours later --- had to reload the software, FOUR times and finally gave up and set it up from the printer itself. Of course, it still is giving me an error message (COmmunication Error? What the?) but it finally printed. At least for now, I can print but this is NOT my idea of cool!

1 comment: