Friday, October 28, 2011

WIP myself into shape, Week 43

Clearly, I missed week 42 and I have to admit I only put in a few hours stitchery while cruising, even though I carried my project along with me!

Sewing with Mama! is exactly where it was in Week 41:



I got two borders of spots (turned the corner on the right and nearly finished the one of the left) done on Palm Tree Elegance:



and two little patches of black floss in a Stitch & Zip eyeglass case that the needlework class on board gave away (it looks a little strange because the floss is stuffed inside the case right now):


I have a "bonus" bargello club piece yet to be kitted up and I fear that there is one in the mail as well...

October BJP hasn't been started and November is almost here!

And I have a Christmas gift I simply HAVE to start!

Is it time to panic yet?







2 comments:

  1. Sewing with Mama looks gorgeous! I gasped when I saw your most recent photo of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palm Tree is going to be very cool! Those spots look like they might just be maddening :) Cute little case, too! I think you are going to be verrrryyyy busy the next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete