Friday, December 28, 2012

WIPocalypse - December 2012


The last WIPocalypse of the year and I have a little to share...

Finishes were
  •     the Take a Stitch Tuesday stitches: Arrowhead, Buttonhole Eyelet Flower, Berry Stitch, and Knotted Cable Chain stitches
  •     The December Color Palette Challenge/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project block and an alternate
  •     Color Through the Ages lesson 10 (Sweden)
  •      Mittens & Mini- Socks - "Sea and Sky"
  •     "Birds of a Feather"

I''m still stitching a Michael Powell piece called "Home Sampler" - I actually have hopes of getting this done by the end of the year!



I know we are to do a year-end wrap-up but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I will have one on New Year's Eve though... watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment