Monday, February 11, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Six


I only stitched two days this week --- Girls' Night Out the concert (which was wonderful: Toledo Symphony adn combined Bowling Green State University choruses doing Carmina Burana) pretty much scuppered Tuesday and Friday nights, respectively; and miscellaneous doctor's appointments during the week more or less killed my stitching mojo the rest of teh week.  I did completed this weeks TAST, however, and made some progress on Red Thai Mandala (the middle border is now stitched and the outer border is in progress):



I did start cutting sashing to make a wall hanging of my 2012 Bead Journal Project pieces, but it's slow going, especially since i'm going to have to hand sew due to closeness of beads to the seam allowance...

Drifting far behind on the February Bead Journal piece and a new "Mittens & Mini-Socks" arrived yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment