Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WIPocalypse Report for February 2103


I should have done this yesterday but the entire day was basically given up to an esophageal endoscopy (to convince the insurance company that I really DO need to take meds for my esophageal reflux! Here's hoping as it wasn't a pleasant procedure!)...

This month's WIPocalyspe themes are : Designer – Little House Needleworks; Style – Love/Family; Colors – White and Red. Well, I don't have any LIttle House pieces in progress (not sure I even own a chart by them, for that matter) and the closest I could come to "love" was my "I Heart" butterfly for the Bead Journal Project and the February block for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project, which has a few heart buttons on it! But I have dabbled in red! First of all, there is the March block which I've started for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project, and then there is my long-term WIP, "Red Thai Mandala", which is progressing slowly.

In addition to the above pieces completed or in progress, I have been working on the following -

Completed
  • Take a Stitch Tuesday - Inverted Feather Stitch, Raised Herringbone Stitch, Triangular Feather Stitch, Herringbone Square and Laced Herringbone Square.
  • Mini-sock called "Quince" and matching mitten

In Progress
    A block for a class called "Encrusted Crazy Quilting" 

Planned but not started were finish-finishing of my 2012 BJP /CQJP squares... I really want that done in time for the next quilt guild so maybe I will put some time in this weekend. Otherwise, I will continue with the works already in progress and try for a completion by the next WIPocalypse!

No comments:

Post a Comment