Monday, April 22, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Sixteen and IHSW for April 2013


Despite having a week full of obstacles to stitchery (dilated eyes on Tuesday, absurdly early risings on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), all of which made it impossible to focus properly on anything requiring counting and acute vision, I did manage to complete the weekly stitch for Take a Stitch Tuesday and the last mitten for "Mittens & Mini-Socks" early in the week!

For International Hermit and Stitch weekend for April, I tackled the following works-in-progress, and while I didn't finish any of them, I did manage to get quite a lot done...

There was some stitching done on "Midnight Garden":



I have all four rows of the 2012 Color Palette/ Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project challenges assembled, with only two long side sashings remaining:


and I outlined my April butterfly for the April 2013 Bead Journal Project: 



I'm trying to clear the decks of as many WIPS as I can because I have eye surgery scheduled for April 29 and May 6, meaning lack of ability to see clearly for a while, I suspect...

No comments:

Post a Comment