Friday, April 26, 2013

WIPocalypse 2013 - April 25...


For April the themes were: Designer – Mirabilia, Style – Samplers, Colors – Blue and Orange.

Well, I do have some Mirablia charts but I haven't stitched one, ever. I do have some sampler charts, but I haven't been into samplers for a while so there are no WIPS there either. As for blue-and orange color themes... well, I've been avoiding blue because there was so much last year but... Midnight Garden's DOES have some blue in it, and part two of the Sumptuous Surface Embroidery Class was also in blue.. And the April Crazy Quilt Journal Project challenge block was orange...

What did I accomplish in this full-moon-to-full-moon cycle?

Completions include:
  • Take a Stitch Tuesday: Breton Stitch, Diamond Stitch,Up-and-Down Feathered Buttonhole, and Raised Cross stitch Flower
  • Sumptuous Surface Embroidery, parts one and two
  • Crazy Quilt Journal Project challenge for April
  • Mittens & Mini-Socks

Still in progress are this past week's TAST (actually not even started yet), "Midnight Garden", the April Bead Journal Project butterfly and the finish-finish for my 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment