Monday, April 8, 2013

2013 - Reconnect to My Stitchery, Week Fourteen


This week's "report" is more of an unraveling than a wrap-up...

Thanks to house guests on Tuesday/Wednesday (one can't just run off to one's stitching place when there are people to entertain, and since these people were welcome guests, I was even less inclined to desert them) and a funeral on Friday/Saturday (husband's younger - by four years - brother, of complkcations from Stage IV porstate cancer), stitching time was somewhat constrained. Add to that, we got home fro the funeral and on Sunday, I woke up with a raging sore throat, dry cough and fever. It has been showing signs of coming on since Wednesday but I attributed the symptoms to the desire to avoid that funeral and ignored them.  So... all that really got done this past week was a couple of days of work on "Midnight Garden":



After being nearly caught up last week, I am now behind in TAST, Sumptuous Surface Embroidery, Crazy Quilt Journal Project and Bead Journal Project, all in one fell swoop. And not one stitch was put into the BJP 2012 wall hanging that I hoped to take to guild this week. Since this "cold" (for want of a better word for it) is till with me in what appears to be full force, I probably won't make guild either --- I'm not passing whatever this is along if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment