Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Twenty-One

Summer is here --- skipped spring altogether, again! We've had temps in the mid to high 80s for several days and then, just when you think you've gotten used to it, we get frost warnings for three nights in a row. This weather will be the death of me!

A whole week on "Reloaded" and it really doesn't look it but... 



The six color is completed (I kept finding places where I forgot to finish a piece or where I had missed color five! AAARGH!) and seventh color (a very pale blue, almost the same shade as the fabric) is roughly 60% complete.

This one feels VERY green compared to the original "Roll Your Own". I hope the blues will balance it out or otherwise, putting all 9 on one piece of fabric will have been a major mistake!...

A completion as well --- stitches 114 and 115 (Long Tail Chain Stitch, plain, beaded and whipped) for Take a Stitch Tuesday:




Other than that, I spent most of my crafting time prepping for a two day papercrafting/collage class this coming weekend. Had to get together a kit of "essential" tools just in case, which meant I had to search through my disaster of a crafting space, looking for things I KNOW I have but can't find anywhere... If it didn't mean taking tie away from stitching, I'd spend a month (at least) cleaning and organizing, but it's something I truly dread!

No comments:

Post a Comment