Monday, May 19, 2014

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, May 16 - 18

Blocks 8 and 9 of the Elizabeth Almond blackwork SAL, "Save the Stitches" are now completed (except for beads, of course)!


While I had allocated IHSW for the blackwork piece, I also fit in a couple of other tasks as well. I started on the second part of lesson 1 of the Funk & Weber finishing class on hemstitching, by prepping a 12 x 12 piece of Aida for folding the hem with mitered corners and then hemstitching.



If I actually get stitching done on this, I will only be two classes behind in that class! 

I also got in a completion! The last band in the Wiehenburg Designs Mystery Band Sampler was stitched last night!



All it needs is a pressing and a trip to the framer!


So, all in all, a pretty productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment