Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Thirty-eight

Well, I had hoped for more progress after the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend got me back on track with the RYO mandalas. And I would have done a lot better if that darned frog wasn't still in the house. Oh well, almost halfway through the outline for "Bride":



And I did get in the newest Take A Stitch Tuesday assignment: #131, Beaded Lock Stitch. I rather like the look of this one and tried it two ways, with the beads stacked on the right and staggered on the left:



The expected company hasn't arrived yet and the arrival date is still pretty much up in the air (although departure date appears, now, to be Tuesday. Kind of plays havoc with things previously planned, like my haircut on Monday and DH's dinner "date" with an old HS friend who will be here for university homecoming...) The visiting party now numbers 8, which means I may well have to give up my room for the duration and sleep on the roll-out in the basement. DOn't think I'll be getting a lot of stitchery done this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment