Wednesday, September 10, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Thirty-six

Not a lot accomplished since I reported in on WIPocalypse on Monday... Just the two Tale a Stitch Tuesday stitches ## 129 and 130: Lock stitch and Double Lock stitch.



That makes another page for my "Stitch Journal" (stitches include # 118 - Beaded Buttonhole Stitch, #119 - Woven Trellis Stitch, #120 - Double Herringbone , #121 - Twisted Lattice Stitch, #122 - Chained Bar, #123 - Woven Chained Bar, #124 - Closed Herringbone, #125 - Beaded Herringbone, #126 - Alternating Up and Down Buttonhole, #127 - Beaded Alternating Up and Down Herringbone, #128 - Interlaced Up and Down Buttonhole, #129 Lock Stitch and #130 - Double Lock Stitch):




Other than quilt guild this week, I should have lots of free evening stitching time this week. Let's see if I can actually get something cleared out of my project file!

No comments:

Post a Comment