Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Forty-Three

I did get some work done at guild retreat, although I forgot to take my handwork with me and ran out of things to do by dinner on the first full day! Didn't help that I was so very sleepy the entire time adn had very little focus...

Anyway, here are the pieces I did work on...

November block for Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2014:



Blocks January - September for the 2014 Crazy Quilt Journal Project assembled (blocks for October and November are awaiting December for final assembly):



The 2013 Crazy Quilt Journal Project blocks assembled (needs borders, backing and binding):



The 2013 Bead Journal Project assembled (needs borders, backing and binding):



Also worked on this week were the John Clayton Golfer (one new color added - DMC 321):



the Roll Your Own mandala "Bride" - finished second and third colors and working on the fourth:



and Take a Stitch Tuesday ##136 and 137, Knoitted Buttonhole and Beaded Buttonhole bands (the latter is a little rough given that I kept losing my place):




I also skimmed the fourth, and final, lesson in Pillowpalooza and will be preparing my homework assignment this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment