Monday, February 23, 2015

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, February 20 - 22, 2015

I finally dug out some stitchery over the weekend and put in several hours embroidering and beading a crazy quilt block for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2015. I had originally intended the base block to be for January but, it took a turn and I made it into my February block (January will be started as soon as I acquire some foundation fabric!). Since it is reasonably heavily beaded, I also want to make this my Bead Journal Project entry for February. ( I was undecided on whether or not to do BJP this year, given time constraints, but decided that I would return to my dual entries like the ones I stitched in 2012. Might as well kill two birds with one stone and I do miss the beading!).


No comments:

Post a Comment