Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week Forty-One, October 15, 2015

Last Thursday was taken up by quilt guild and the  this past weekend was pretty much taken up with paper crafting classes in Michigan, but I did take my travel bag with me and stitched a little on "Palm Tree Elegance" on Friday evening, which was last touched in June when we were in Atlanta!The leopard spot border now has it's second color half done!


Then, Monday and Tuesday were taken up by catching up on sleep, visiting the dentist, the optometrist, the grocery store and the gas station and I didn't get around to more stitching until Wednesday night (last night) when I put in a couple of hours on the Roll Your Own mandala outline for "Revenge". I now  have the entire bottom outline at least placed, if not fully stitched:


So how will this coming week work out? Well, I have a papercrafting challenge to prepare, but that should only take a few hours. But today and tomorrow are pretty much marred by very early rising (4:45) so we could make the 6 AM starts of the first two days of the public radio fund-raiser... That in itself doesn't mean much until one realizes that I come home exhausted and crash, sleeping at least four more hours of the day away and waking, feeling groggy. Whether or not I will be able to focus on stitchery those two nights is doubtful.

On the other hand, this week is Stitchathon week for the Cross Stitch Crazy gang, and the weekend is International Hermit and Stitch Weekend for October. These are always always stimuli for my stitchery.


Hope springs eternal, as they say, but I hope I will have a completed out line by next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment