Thursday, October 1, 2015

Week Thirty-nine, October 1, 2015

The best laid plans and all that. I posted for WIPocalypse and had plans to stitch for three straight nights on "Roll Your Own". Well, on Monday, I started and ended up ripping out a lot of stitches, fudging a few more and fighting knots and tangles on the back of my fabric. It ot so frustrating that I only stitched three strands before giving up, and that frustration lasted for the next two nights. Not a lot accomplished (although I am into the third page of six, the first two pages were only partial pages so I'm not even halfway done with the outline...):


and at this rate, this BAP may last well into 2016!

And what is more, my ambition to begin assembly of the base blocks for my October, November and December Crazy Quilt/Bead Journal Project also went by the wayside (need to clean up my work space so I have room to assemble), as did quilting those guild holiday challenge placemats (Need to change bobbin thread --- NOT my favorite activity on the machine which hates me!).  My stitching mojo is just plain NOT on residence...



No comments:

Post a Comment