Thursday, December 24, 2015

Week Fifty-One, December 24, 2015

Only two stitching days since reporting in for International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, but I am on the last color *number 12!) for “Revenge”! 


So it’s looking good for having this part of “Roll Your Own” completed in 2015. Only two more mandalas to go! 

Now the question is, in 2016, do I try to finish “Roll Your Own”  or do I switch back to “Save the Stitches” and try to make some progress on that one. I do know for certain I will not be joining either the Crazy Quilt Journaling Project or the Bead Journaling Project Challenges. They just take up so much time and effort with little to show for it any more… While International Hermit and Stitch and WIPocalypse  don’t take away from stitchery, per se, they don’t really seem to be benefiting me any more. True, I get a few visitors to my blog as a result of them, but I don’t really like how much time it takes ME to blog the results for them and the time it takes to surf others’ blogs is time I COULD spend stitching *or* paper crafting! 


We shall see if these become New Year’s resolutions or just random firings of a holiday-exhausted brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment