Thursday, August 25, 2016

Week Thirty-Four - August 25, 2016

Well, I didn’t get as much stitching done this past week as I had hoped. A big kerfuffle about someone hacking my Apple Store account took all of Friday on the phone and back and forth to Federal Express. And Wednesday night was filled with tornado warnings, tornado watches, sever thunderstorm warnings and heavy downpours. Both event tended to put me off my stitching “stride”, as it were.

But I did get some stitching done and the full cross-stitching right-hand-side of the birth sampler is nearly done:




 (what remains to be done in cross stitched water using single instead of double strands… And of course, there is copious backstitching and a few French knots on another set of charts…)



I hope to do better this next week! But then, I always say that, don’t I?

No comments:

Post a Comment