Friday, April 1, 2011

WIP myself into shape, Week 13

Wonder if Week 13 is "Lucky 13"...

Anyway, progress. Six of the twelve chart pages are complete and there really is only the pile of harvested veg (Only an ear of corn two squash, two potatoes, two carrots and an eggplant to go! Plus a few scattered stitches I find I missed... I will NEVER learn to count accurately, I fear.) and the haystack panel at the bottom to complete. The changes in color are a pain but I find it moves pretty fast once I get stuck in...




4 comments:

  1. Well, you've gotten through this a whole lot quicker than I would have - and I pretty much only do these confetti-ridden pieces :) It looks WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Beautiful! What are the dimensions again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stitching it on 18-ct Aida so it supposed to come out as 8 7/8" x 12 3/4"... We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have are so talented. My piece is a 50's form of a dress. I'm going to do 12 of them I hope in time for next years beading project, and embellish them with beads. I'm hoping to keep up with one a month along with my beaded buttons for the BJP. I hope I haven't bittten off more than I can sew. Oh well, Very Nice job. It gives me encouragement. Thanks Leslie

    ReplyDelete