Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's done! FINALLY! Last night approaching midnight!

It's called "Frog Pile" , designer Royce B McClure, kit produced by Design Works, stitched on 14 ct Aida with the floss provided (except of course, they ran out of black for the back-stitching! Thank goodness DMC black matches, even if no other color on their code list quite matches!. Aptly named as frogs visited on a regular basis --- I think I may have ripped out as much as I stitched!


Husband's question, upon seeing the completed piece, was "What's next?" AAACK! He wants me to do that very pricey needlepoint canvas he found at Needle in a Haystack back in April! That means a floss toss is in my future...

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!!!! It might have been a pain, but it's SO CUTE!!! Well done pushing through!! Okay, I'm with him - can't wait to see what's next :)

    ReplyDelete