Friday, November 4, 2011

WIP myself into shape, Week 44

Not a lot of stitching this week, really. I did complete the last of the October Bargello Club and posted it here.

I did start on the Christmas gift but decided to wait until I got more of the silk I'm using because, while it says on the chart, one strand over two, I like the coverage of two strands better... Its called Cottage Garden, designer Marc Davis for Needlemania:



And I did work on my October BJP --- it's about 1/3 done now. And of course, November should be ready to go by now, shouldn't it? I still haven't decided is I want to do BJP a third year...

Not a stitch on "Sewing with Mama!" --- it'll have to wait until after the Christmas gift is finished.

And the Stash Club's first piece is here and ready to be kitted up... but I needed needlepoint canvas so that's on order too.



No comments:

Post a Comment