Friday, November 18, 2011

WIP myself into shape, Week 46

Well, in addition to  stitching on Christmas gift and teh Stitch & Zip eyeglass case, I finally pulled  "Sewing with Mama" back out of the WIP pile and made some progress (although it is hard to see since it is cream on white)...


It's hard to believe but it's been over a month since I last stitched on this!

Waiting in the wings: I've kitted up three of the bargello projects (Stash Busting Club still needs to be measure out to fit the frame I have) and bought some more beads for BJP - December.  I have to take "Frog Pile" to the framer and put together the Christmas gift box, as well as line the inside of three Stitch & Zip pieces so they can be USED! And the 2010 BJP journal booklet still awaits assembly... Clearly, I am WAY behind!

1 comment:

  1. You should be very proud of all the work you have done! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete