Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bargello Club 2011 - a finish

Cup Cake 2 ...

When Janet Perry sent out the instructions, she said that she found that Cup Cake 1 looked naked and needed a background, so she provided a second model with a Darning background. So this is my version: A chocolate (DMC 938, 3031 and 839) cupcake with yellow icing (DMC Varuations 4077, DMC Satin S744, and DMC Pearlescent Effects E746)  - does lemon go with chocolate? -  and a white (DMC blanc) background.

So I'm caught up with Bargello Club --- a sure sign another is in the mail! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse next year. I wanted to confirm that I've added you to the participant list. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be fun! Glad I found out about it!

    ReplyDelete