Friday, December 2, 2011

WIP myself into shape, Week 48

Working on the printed "fabric" to the left --- driving me nuts as that is where I need to do a LOT of fudging due to the one counting mistake I made way back in August - a counting mistake which has compounded itself as time passed! Still, that piece is pretty abstract and fudging won't make much of a difference (I hope!). 


The second installment of the Stash Busting Club arrived yesterday and I haven't even kitted out the first one yet! AAACK! These are larger pieces than the Bargello Club studies and all have purposes which are not my usual stitching goals. We shall see if I can convert them to my purpose. And December BJP is calling out to me --- maybe this weekend, after Christmas cards and the like!...

3 comments:

  1. Not much more to go, unless there's as much backstitching as regular stitching!! Yeah, don't say "cards" - don't know if I'll even bother this year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, the backstitching is almost as bad --- there's a lot of it in different colors, and not just backstitching but French knots, couching and Lazy Daisies... A whole separate set of charts for all that embellishment which is going to mean it's going to be a pain to properly place things, what with all my fudging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... this is fabulous! When I first looked, I actually thought it was a print, not a stitched piece! Be very proud of a gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete