Wednesday, August 6, 2014

2014 - Staying Connected, Week Thirty-one

Over the weekend, I pieced the basic block for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project challenge for August and sketched out my Bead Journal Project atc/ornament for the month as well. I also got out the "Biltmore" kit and sorted and identified threads according to the DMC color chart (some were so close in color, I couldn't be sure which was which!). Then, on Sunday night, I finished up the Crazy Quilt Journal piece:



I had a blood draw on Monday for my semiannual check-up, and since I was in the neighborhood, I dropped in at the orthopedics place to fill the prescription for an ankle brace that has been sitting in my to do pile since February. Here's hoping it helps that wonky ankle to heal...

Tuesday was pick-up day for our CSA and pick-up night for stitchery entries in the fair. Kind of wiped the day out. But I did manage to do the weekly TAST assignment - Stitch #124: Closed Herringbone (apologies for picture quality but I couldn't get a proper focus - that is perle cotton, not fuzzy yarn!):




No comments:

Post a Comment