Thursday, January 7, 2016

Week One, January 7, 2016

I pushed myself but I did it --- got back into the groove and stitched every night on the outline for "Rematch", the eights in the series of mandalas in the "Roll Your Own" series by Tracy Horner. And I have finished on page (of six) in the pattern and nearly finished two more!



Since I am opting out of doing Crazy Quilt Journal Project and Bead Journal Project for this year, there we no other stitchery pieces competing for my time so I'm feeling pretty good about the completion time for "Rematch". I can't say the same for paper-crafting/mixed media but this is rarely an every-day thing and I never do that at night, and I always stitch at night - and try to make that every night - so theoretically, there is no overlap as far as the clock is concerned. Housework, on the other hand, does suffer) 

Let's see if I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment