Thursday, January 21, 2016

Week Three, January 21. 2016

After all that progress last week, I backslid this week. There was quilt guild on Thursday night and another computer glitch (and long telephone conference with Apple Care: upgrades to the operating system aren’t agreeing with my laptop, for some reason) on Monday and just general mailaise the rest of the week… In all, I stitched only one day and made little progress: just a thin strip of outlines along the tops of page four of the pattern…




It's been snowing but, luckily, we seem to be either far to the north or far to the south of the major storm tracks. Just darned cold and slippery enough to make driving tenuous. And for some reason, no matter how warm the thermostat says the house is, I feel cold, too cold to take out the stitchery. All I want to do is sleep! Winter and dull skies do that to me...

I suppose I should pledge to do better in the coming week. I know that if I take it out of it's project bag, I WILL stitch on it, at least for a couple of hours. We shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment