Friday, January 1, 2016

Week Fifty-Two, December 31, 2015 (and a day late)

A completion to celebrate the end of 2015! Well, part of one, anyway! I finished "Revenge":


and here is how the "Roll Your Own" Mandalas look today:



Other than that, Christmas day at brother-in-law's and then again on Sunday (for the other two in-law families who were in town for the day), lunch with the widow of one of husband's dear friends, and an eye-appointment on New Year's Eve (which is why I'm late with this check-in) took up my week. 

Not a great year for stitching (see next post) and I didn't come close to filling my goals for 2015. Still, it was an OK year as years go (not counting US presidential politics and world-wide terrorism, that is)...

As for 2016, I'm hoping for better, in stitching and in the world and wish you all a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Profitable New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment